Join in our efforts to make sure footpaths are for pedestrians not for parking cars.
You can order Yellow Feet by emailing accounts [at] livingstreets.org.nz. Councils and other organisations can order print runs with their logo included. Or find a sponsor and we can get them printed for you with your sponsor's name.
Yellow Feet are available free to members and individuals at local meetings or we can send small numbers to members direct. Larger numbers by arrangement.
- This letter describes the problem
- Auckland ticket for parking on footpath - photo
- Footpath photos
- Photos from Yellow Feet launch
- Living Streets Yellow Feet images
- Walk Auckland feet and thumbs down notices (go to their documents page, download and print your own notices for putting on windscreens)
- WCC discussion paper (pdf file) - not sure where this PDF has got to (if anyone finds a link please let us know)
- WCC Campaign against illegal motorcycle parking
- Living Streets Dunedin submissions on footpath parking
- Living Streets UK on 'pavement' parking