We are very actively involved in making submissions on national and local issues. If you would like to contribute to wirting Living Streets submissions, please contact us.
Living Streets made a submission on NZ Standard 4404 on Land Development and Subdivision which was reviewed to "encourage sustainable and modern design that emphasises liveability and environmental quality in the development and subdivision of land". See below.
Living Streets made a submission on the Safer Journeys discussion document in October. Several of our local groups also made submissions.
Submissions made by Living Streets Aotearoa
Recent submissions made by Living Streets Aotearoa on national issues include:-
- Submission on Land Transport Amendment Bill AUgust 2012
- Submission on Safer Journey disscusion paper August 2012
- Submission on High Risk Intersection Guide April 2012
- Submission on Proposed Land Transport (Road User) Amendment Rule
- Submission on Land Development and Subdivision Standard 4404
- Submission on Farebox Recovery Policy
- Submission on Safer Journeys discussion document
- Submission on Proposed changes to the Government Policy Statement on Land Transport Funding 2009-18 PDF
- Submission on Third Party Insurance (PDF 223kb)
- Submission on the Public Health Bill March 2008 (PDF 193kb)
- Submission on Sustainable Transport – Update of the New Zealand Transport Strategy (PDF 227kb)
- Submission on draft guidelines for facilities that assist blind and vision impaired pedestrians
Find all national level Submissions.
Or if you want to find Submissions by one of our Walking Action Groups, visit Our Regions.
|Submission on SuperGold April 2010.pdf||128.53 KB|