Below are a list of resources that you may find useful when you are advocating on behalf of walkers and pedestrians. For a fuller list you can view all documents that are tagged as "Advocacy Tools".
- Build a Living Streets Branch. A Handbook for Walking Action groups PDF
- Resources for making submissions
- Media Resource Kit html | PDF
- Walking Map Toolbox PDF
- Setting up a Walking School Bus html
- DIY Community Street Audit
- Risk management plan sample for events doc
Each year Living Streets runs training for walking advocates, contact us if you are interested.