Individuals and groups are invited to submit an abstract on any topic related to walking, particularly looking at the theme of “Dollars & Sense of Walking”.
We are looking for as many high-quality presentations as possible, and will select and group these to present an exciting, thought provoking programme. We aim to bring together people and presenters with different perspectives to stimulate debate and encourage the spread of ideas. To ensure all those attending this conference have a sense of involvement and action, we plan to provide opportunities for interactive workshops / walkshops and other fun events throughout the conference, therefore we welcome your contributions and innovative ideas.
Please note if you are accepted as a presenter then you will be required to register to attend the conference. There are no discounts available for Presenters.
Receipt of Abstracts 26 February 2010
Notification of Acceptance 31 March 2010
Receipt of Final Papers 18 June 2010
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically on the official abstract form. Email the form to email@example.com
- For ease of sorting please name your abstract file by your surname (the surname of the principal or first presenter) and send by email as an attachment.
- Include a short profile of the author (maximum 100 words) with your abstract
- If you are submitting more than one abstract, please submit one per form
- Final presentations may be provided to the organisers at the Conference or in advance
- Priority will be given to abstracts that provide a wide range of perspectives from various relevant sectors
- Please note that we may not have space to include all papers offered